When it comes to shopping from the suggestions I normally post on Full Figure Plus I normally only stick to “Traditional Plus Sizes” meaning size 16 and up. I have come to discover there are ladies who are considered to big to be small and not big enough to shop in the plus size shops. Call it plus size petite or skinny fat chicks this group of ladies faces some of the same issues larger size do.
Below is a list of stores that carry those in between sizes, meaning size 10-14. Most you guys are already familiar with others may be new to you regardless happy shopping and if you know of any other stores feel free to let me know about them.
- The Jessica London Women’s Petite Size collection is nice
- JC Penny is another alternative for plus size petite clothing as long as you are ready to search
- The Woman Within has a nice selection of clothing
- Shop Avenue.com for fashion in women’s sizes 14-32. The best looks of the season, including swimwear, dresses, petite sizes and more.
- carries clothing for an older audience without looking stuffy.
- Dillards has a limited plus size petite section but they carry quality name brands.
- Nordstrom has a nice though you may be better of visiting a store
- Nice trendy plus size petite clothing is available from Talbots.
- Unless you are lucky enough to have a store in your area that carries August Max clothing you will have to search online.
- Brands Maggie London and Donna Rico can be found at Macys
Honest when it comes to these sizes they can be almost as difficult to find as big and tall sizes. Your best bet is to do a bit of research to ensure you get the most for your shopping dollar whether you shop online or hit a store.