Question: How to make a full figured women look smaller?
Answer: Look at her once she loses weight (Holywood Squares answer of course)
This question actually hit my email last week, but I was not sure how to answer it. I put it on the back burner to give it some more thought then suddenly the answer came to me. It’s all about fit.
Pause for reality check:
When it comes to how you look and your size there is no magic trick that will make those around you see you for anything other than what you are.
As I stated earlier it is all about fit. Nothing will make you look bigger than you are that clothes that don’t fit properly. When it comes to how you look:
- Always wear clothes that fit properly.
- Have clothes altered to your unique figure.
- Try to choose colors and patterns to compliment your skin tone.
- Look for styles that compliment your hips and curves.
- Buy quality clothes only.
- Do not wear clothes that are to tight or to loose.
- Do not have a closet full of clothes that are only black.
- Do not resort to mens clothes.
- Men do not resort to womens clothes.
- Do not buy styles that make you look bigger than you actually are.
As you can see it really comes down to common sense in regard to the look of a plus size woman and her clothes. What will work for one woman will not work for another. What will make a full figured woman look smaller is being smart about shopping choices and realizing there is no magical outfit, color or style that will instantly make someone drop five dress sizes.