Do you want to break in to plus size modeling but don’t know where to start? Check out Torrid.com and what they are doing. Not only will you get a chance to wear some of the best clothes available for plus size women on the go you can get your feet wet in the world of modeling.
Torrid uses a combination of professional agency models and non-professional models, sizes 12 – 20, for product images on the Torrid.com Web site.
- You must be 16 and over with a look that will appeal to the Torrid.com customer.
- You must be able to travel to Torrid Headquarters in City of Industry, CA.
- You must be available for weekday appointments (we do not schedule weekend appointments).
- First and last name
- Sizes in Torrid Clothing (our size chart)
- Phone number(s)
- Your Location (City and State)
- E-mail Address
- Photos (see below)
- Please send only two recent photos of yourself: one close-up and one full body shot. Label both with your full name.
- Photos must show you FULLY CLOTHED!
- Photos must be no larger than 2 MB. JPEG format preferred. (Please do not send a zip file.)
- If you mail your submission, please send us prints no larger than 5″ x 7″.
- If there are other people in the photo, please be sure to tell us which person you are.
How To Submit
Mail: Attn: Internet Torrid Model, Hot Topic, Inc., 18305 E. San Jose Avenue, City of Industry, CA 91748.
But I Don’t Live in Southern California!
Torrid does not pay for traveling expenses for any reason other than our occasional Model Search contests. If you have the means to travel to us, you are more than welcome to submit your information. Otherwise, please keep an eye out for our Model Search contests, which do include all expense paid trips to our Headquarters near Los Angeles.
FYI: This is not a model search that is being conducted on this blog contact Torrid.com for additional information